Parrish Plumbing Pty Ltd is a privately owned Australian company that is dedicated in our drive to achieve a reputation in providing quality plumbing & roofing services to all of its clients.
Parrish Plumbing has a foundation of core values that are shared across every member of our team. These core values have allowed Parrish plumbing to grow into a NSW South Coast leader in the provision of plumbing & roofing service. We have formed a solid and respected relationship with all customers & suppliers across the region.
We are committed in our belief in equality and as such do not discriminate when employing new and valuable staff members into the Parrish Plumbing team.
We have the capacity to completely manage projects from conception to completion with our wealth of diverse internal experience at every stage.
We are dedicated to providing quality workmanship and work hard in an effort to deliver the highest customer satisfaction. Our professional approach to business has allowed us to build strong, long lasting relationships with contractors, suppliers and owners.
We strive to be a leader in the plumbing industry and are dedicated to providing quality workmanship so we can achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction, while building strong, long-lasting relationships with clients.
We look forward to forming a relationship with your company that lasts for many years.
We consistently engage in contracts with the following construction companies.
The types of works vary from simple maintenance through to major developments along the NSW South Coast Region.
Below is a sample of some of the great Australian companies we have worked with.
- Commercial Building Group
- Strongbuild Pty Ltd
- Thomas and Coffey Pty Ltd
- Lipman Constructions Pty Ltd
- Intrec Management Pty Ltd
- Batmac Constructions Pty Ltd
- Kane Constructions Pty Ltd
- Ablock Builders Pty Ltd
- Shoalhaven City Council Pty Ltd
- Project Coordination Pty Ltd
- Zauner Constructions Pty Ltd
- Assist Building and Maintenance Pty Ltd
- Manildra Starches
- Boral Industries Australia
- Richard Crookes Construction Pty Ltd
- Hutchinson Builders
- Joss Const. / Joss FM
- Edwards Constructions
• Southern Highlands Private Hospital • Shoalhaven Region Cancer Care Centre • Shoalhaven Hospital Mental Health Unit • Wollongong Hospital • Moruya Hospital Rehabilitation Unit • The Glen, 100 bed aged care facility • BUPA, 102 bed aged care facility, Berry • North Richmond, 100 bed aged Care Facility • The Arbour Berry – Over 55’s living • St Georges Basin Retirement Village
• HMAS Creswell Redevelopment, Jervis Bay • HMAS Creswell Physical Fitness/Gymnasium, Jervis Bay • HMAS Albatross Redevelopment, Nowra
• Aldi Supermarket, Nowra NSW • Stockland Nowra & Vincentia • IGA Supermarkets Gerringong & St. Georges Basin, NSW • Vincentia Marketplace
• Nowra Anglican College • Shellharbour Anglican College • Nowra Christian Community School • Ulladulla High School Extensions • Bomaderry High School
• Sussex Rise Subdivision • Meroo Road Subdivision • The Arbour Subdivision • Berry sewerage treatment plant • Ballina Street sewer main extension • White Gum Subdivision • Residential Subdivision in Worrigee
Scott McKune Construction Manager, Commercial Building Group Pty Ltd
On behalf of Commercial Building Group, I would like to thank you for your valued efforts in the construction of the 106 bed Residential Aged Care Facility, known as Bupa at Berry. It has been a pleasure to work with you on this project, and CBG appreciated your dedication to successfully undertake and complete the hydraulic services contract on this project.
Your ability to complete the works and deliver a quality installation, on time and with a proactive attitude is a credit to the tradesmen working for you, which in return is a credit to B & A Parrish Plumbing as a company.
The successful outcome of this project on your part, and the previous success of the past 2 projects, being The Glen, a 96 bed new aged care facility at Batemans Bay, and the 46 bed addition to the Sarah Claydon
nursing home at Milton, has reinforced to CBG the quality and professionalism of your company.
Commercial Building Group would have no hesitation in using B & A Parrish Plumbing for future hydraulics contracts, and look forward to working with yourself and your team on future projects.
Construction Manager, Commercial Building Group Pty Ltd
Clint Bragg Projects Director, Intrec Management Pty Ltd
I take this opportunity to thank you and your team for the level of professionalism and committment B A Parrish displayed on the HMAS Creswell project. This project tested the skill and ability of your tradesmen, and more so, tested the administrative skills of your supervisors and project managers.
The Commonwealth requirements for Quality Assurance, National Code compliance and OH&S (FSC audited) placed an enormous emphasis on thorough administrative practices. B A Parrish satisfied all of these demands. Further I thank you for your efforts in the value engineering process.
The success of this project can be attributed to your company’s efforts. I personally thank you and your team.
I look forward to working with you in the future.
Projects Director, Intrec Management Pty Ltd
Julia Wright, School Administrative Officer, Cambewarra Public School
Matt Ryan came out to fix our Fire hose reel he has been out a couple of times over the 2 years I have worked here and he is always thoughtful, polite and friendly. Your business should be proud of all your staff
School Administrative Officer
Cambewarra Public School
I would like to commend your company for good customer service.
I’d like to put in a special word for Mark who at all times gave 10 out of 10 customer service.
I will certainly recommend your company to others.
Julie Madgwick and Nik Vukelic
Thankyou for a fantastic job so happy so impressed from the the first call inquiry, quote, emails, phone calls, information, the roof guys punctuality and work.
Well done to everyone at Parrish Plumbing,
Julie Madgwick & Nik Vukelic
Thank you very much for your kind services relating to the upgrade of the sprinkler system at the above Property.
The lads did a wonderful job in challenging circumstances weather-wise, and we are really delighted with the result. Paddy and Scott were particularly helpful, and a joy to have around.
Fay Witton, The Arbour
Thanks for the work carried out. Whilst is was only a small job it was handled in a most Professional way, from my first Contact with you via email, To subsequent phone calls, Quoting and completing the job Everyone involved was excellent And a pleasure to work with.
Great job all round
Just a quick note to say how very pleased we are with the work Brad did in replacing our water pipes and Steve did in replacing our hot water service at Bewong. Both jobs were done really professionally and we were particularly pleased that the water pipes were laid thoughtfully without damaging the garden (or our neighbour’s driveway) and that you and Steve were able to get our hot water back in pretty quick time
Thanks for your phone message.
To you and to the Parrish team, both jobs really well done. Thank you
I have just had Grant do some work for me of capping off and getting ready for install new kitchen through Daniel Corr.
Fantastic job, knew exactly what was needed, no fuss, Well Done
Duane Keys, Manager, SLDH Clinical Placement Unit
I will be advising the real estate agency that your name is to be put onto the lease that should there be any plumbing issues which are of an ‘emergency nature’ that they are to contact you instead of the current clown that services my properties.
I will also be getting the other units HWS replaced in the New Year so will use you again at that stage to do this and another couple of jobs I have thought about during this process; but those jobs can wait for the time being as they are not urgent in nature.
Thanks again for everything.
Manager | SLDH Clinical Placement Unit | Centre for Education and Workforce Development
We take pride in providing you with the following references from past and present industry clients.
Ablock Builders Pty Ltd
Intrec Management Pty Ltd
Shoalhaven City Council
Zauner Constructions Pty Ltd
Batmac Constructions Pty Ltd
Strongbuild Builders Pty Ltd
(07) 5506 1500
0411 552 379
Davis Rice Construction
Tim Davis Rice
0409 520 272
Joss Facility Maintenance
0472 823 378
We offer these to you confidently with the knowledge that we strive to exceed the expectations of our large client base. Feel free to contact us if you require any further references or would like to discuss with us the engagement of our company.
Our highly experienced team have gained vast knowledge and skills across all aspects of Hydraulic Service Disciplines and Roof Plumbing Services from working on the following projects:
- Shellharbour Square Shopping Centre, Shellharbour NSW
- Franklins Supermarket, Warrawong NSW
- Aldi Supermarket, Nowra NSW
- Various Retail Tenancies – Stockland Nowra and Vincentia
- IGA Supermarket, Gerringong NSW Health
- Shoalhaven Hospital
- Milton Hospital
- Berry Hospital
- Southern Highlands Private Hospital
- Shoalhaven Cancer Care Centre, Nowra
- Shoalhaven Mental Health Unit, Nowra
- Moruya Hospital
- Sarah Clayton aged care facility, Milton
- The Glen aged care facility, Batemans Bay
- BUPA aged care facility , Berry
- The Arbour Berry – Over 55’s living
- Aveo Island Point – Over 55’s living, St Georges Basin
- HMAS Creswell Redevelopment, Jervis Bay
- Sailors living in accommodation, Jervis Bay
- Collins House, Jervis Bay
- Farncombe House, Jervis Bay
- Physical Fitness/ Gymnasium, Jervis Bay
- Benson Street Residential Housing Development, Jervis Bay
- BER Works
- Nowra Anglican College
- Shellharbour Anglican College
- Nowra Christian Community School
- University of Wollongong – Shoalhaven Campus
NEED A RELIABLE PLUMBER IN NOWRA?
We have the capacity to handle all types of plumbing projects all along the South Coast of New South Wales.