Parrish Plumbing Pty Ltd specialise in providing quality hydraulic, fire, and civil solutions to the NSW South Coast commercial, retail and industrial sector. We have completed extensive stormwater and infrastructure services for clients such as Shoalhaven City Council, Eurobodalla Council, Commercial Building Group (Sydney), Batmac Constructions, Ablock Builders, Lipman, Project Co-ordination, Edwards Construction and Hutchinson Builders.
- Sewerage Drainage
- Stormwater Drainage
- Pit Construction
- Fire Services
- Grease Arrestor Installations.
- HMAS CRESWELL REDEVELOPMENT: hydraulic services to several projects including:
- Sailors Accommodation
- Collins House
- The Gymnasium
- Farncombe Museum
- BER WORKS: hydraulic services and roofing works for 16 south coast schools from Bundanoon to Sussex Inlet.
- SARAH CLAYDON REITREMENT VILLAGE
Stage 2 of the 44 bed Nursing Home located on the Princes Highway in Milton was completed in 2008. Working under Contract for the Commercial Building Group, Parrish Plumbing completed the Hydraulic Services and Fire Hydrant System installation to the entire Complex.
- WORROWING HEIGHTS LOW CARE NURSING HOME
48 Bed aged care facility located just outside of Nowra on the south coast.
- ANGLICAN SCHOOL – SHELLHARBOUR
Stage 6 of the Shellharbour Anglican School included all Roof Plumbing, Hydraulic Servies and Fire Hydrant Systems to completion.
- BULKY GOOD AND FACTORY COMPLEX – SOUTH NOWRA
- FLINDERS ESTATE INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX – SOUTH NOWRA
- NOWRA ANGLICAL COLLEGE
- NOWRA RETAIL DEVELOPMENTS
NEED A RELIABLE PLUMBER IN NOWRA?
We have the capacity to handle all types of plumbing projects all along the South Coast of New South Wales.